Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. Hip Corner Plates are designed for use on the hip of a roof. These corner plates connect a rafter or joist to double top plates at a 45 degree angle. The HCP's provide resistance to uplift and download forces.
- Attach HCP to double top plates
- No birdsmouth cut required for catalog-listed loads
- Install rafter and complete nailing
- Rafter may be sloped to 45 degree
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails