Forum Title: Magic Mudder tool?
I'm doing a Knock down texture on a ceiling and don,t want to wrap the walls off to spray it. It's Up two stairs wells and trim everywhere!!Just a hard job to mask off.I saw those magic mudders on utube!!It looks like it's just stomped with a square hawk shaped tool with a handle.Then knocked down.I wonder what surface would work best, if I made a dabbing/stomping tool.It looks like light foam,but I bet a light rug glued to a surface would work 2??Like cut a 2x2FT piece of plywood cut out then make a handle, which is the same thing.My question is what do I put under the applicator to stamp the mud on??Foam,rug or just wood.Im talking about under the tools surface??I saw several homemade tools like this but nobody say's what the mud is really being stomped with?? Normally, I would laugh at this tool.But hey, if it saves time!!!!
Category: Drywall Post By: ROGER TORRES (San Mateo, CA), 03/09/2018

Repair, Maintenance, Information, Advice, Tips, Help And More...

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527