Forum Title: I forget the name of the corner bead?
Please refresh my memory. About 10 years ago I was working for a finishing company that required the finishers to install their own bead. I haven't seen it since and I think it would be prefect on the job Im on now. It came in long boxes. We would cut it to length everyplace it was needed and lay it there. We would fill up the hopper, and run the beat through it which would mud it. Then we would simply put it on, and wipe down. What in the world is the name of the bead and is the mudder really called a hopper? Thanks for refreshing my memory. Sue
Category: Drywall Post By: M. Vaun (Chicago, IL), 03/12/2018

Support & Remodeling Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527